Monday, May 6, 2013

Custom Vintage Couture Wedding Invitation with Ostrich Feather

Happy Monday!

This is one of my favorite invitations I've done this year!  We combined the "Ava" design motif to create the customized Invitation.  The Pocket folder is in Pewter Grey metallic.  The outside of the Invitation is embellished with a Square Crystal Buckle and Silver Satin Ribbon with a White Ostrich Feather tucked behind.  What a Gorgeous statement... before you even open it up to view the Invitation.  Inside the Invitation is printed on White metallic cardstock backed in Silver metallic cardstock and embellished with 3 swarovski crystals.  The Insert cards including the RSVP Card are all layered inside the pocket each with a swarovski crystal.  This Invitation is even more beautiful in person!

Enjoy,
Tiffany











2 comments:

  1. my name is ilexa, this invitation is exactly what I want for my wedding coming up next april. please contact me with information and pricing.. ilexafox1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Krista and this invitation is perfect for my wedding coming up next May. please contact me with information and pricing..burgettkm2009@yahoo.com thanks so much I need 60 invitations

    ReplyDelete